Standard industry cancellation fees apply to all bookings:
- 25% deposit payable at time of booking, refunded up to 30 days prior to arrival, less 10% fee
- 30 days or less prior to booking date – 100% of deposit non refundable
- Full balance to be paid on arrival
- After arrival – 100% of total price non refundable
- During peak season the full balance is to be paid 30 days prior to arrival and is non refundable
- We strongly recommend travel insurance especially for stays when extreme weather conditions may occur
- In the event that you hear media coverage for extreme weather warnings, please remember we are not always effected
- In the event of the CFA designating a catastrophic fire warning or severe flood watch warning for the time of your expected stay, management reserves the right to cancel all or part of your booking for your own safety. Monies paid will be held for a future booking to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the guest and management
All tariffs subject to change
We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Direct deposit and Cash.
Please Note: 1.8% Surcharge applies to all credit card transactions.