CLOSED FROM 1st AUGUST to 16th SEPTEMBER 2019
Tarra Valley Caravan Park “Fernholme” is one of the oldest Caravan Parks in Victoria. It is situated two-and-a-half hours South East of Melbourne, 19 kilometres North West of Yarram, Victoria.
Situated on the picturesque Tarra River, we are the closest camping and cabin accommodation to the nature based tour attraction of Tarra Bulga National Park, and the start of the Grand Strzelecki Track which offers over 100 kilometres of world class nature based hiking through lush rainforests, ferntree gullies, natural waterways and abundant wildlife.
Guests enjoy bush walking, mountain bike riding, bird watching, fishing, or just relaxing by the river while enjoying David’s delicious Devonshire Tea, with his multi award winning scones.
Fernholme’s accommodation consists of six self-contained rustic cabins.
- Powered and unpowered camp sites on the river
- Sheltered barbecue sheds with open fireplace
- Camp kitchen, private campfires
- Disabled toilet & shower facilities
- EFTPOS facilities
- Cafe with groceries and gift shop on site
- Free book exchange
- No Dump Point (Yarram is the closest) and No Concrete Pads
- Pet Friendly (conditions apply); pets not permitted in cabins.