Standard industry cancellation fees apply to all bookings:
- During peak periods no refunds will be given if less than 30 days notice is given. More than 30 days notice a refund is given less a $30 admin fee. Outside of peak periods a refund is given less a $30 admin fee for cabin bookings and a $15 admin fee for site bookings. No admin fee will be charged if the deposit is put towards a future booking in the same name.
- After arrival – 100% of total price non refundable.
- During peak season the full balance is to be paid 30 days prior to arrival and is non refundable.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance especially for stays when extreme weather conditions may occur.
- In the event that you hear media coverage for extreme weather warnings, please remember we are not always effected.
- In the event of the CFA designating a catastrophic fire warning or severe flood watch warning for the time of your expected stay, management reserves the right to cancel all or part of your booking for your own safety. Monies paid will be held for a future booking to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the guest and management.
- Preferred site/cabin requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until check-in.
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice.
We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Direct deposit and Cash.
Please Note: 1.8% Surcharge applies to all credit card transactions.