Cancellation / Refund Policy:
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to arrival- A cancellation fee of $15 for sites and $35 for cabins will apply to all bookings.
- Date alterations 14 days prior to arrival only if available will incur a $5 Admin Fee.
- Cancellations or “no shows” within 14 days or less prior to arrival- we regret, are non refundable.
- Refunds are unavailable for cancellations due to: early departure, no shows, change of mind, inclement weather, or where clients are asked to leave the park for breaching Park rules.
- The same cancellation requirements as indicated above apply to all Group bookings (2 or more on-site accommodation), however 30 days notice must be given.
- Tarra Valley Caravan Park reserves the right to cancel bookings for “no shows” and to charge your Credit Card for any outstanding Balance owing.
- Bookings require a security deposit of 50%
- Balance to be paid 30 days before arrival. Bookings are not Guaranteed until all fees are paid.
- If more than 30 days notice is given for a reservation cancellation during peak season, guests will be refunded their full payment less a $35 cancellation fee for cabin or site.
- If cancelling within 30 days of due arrival date, no refund will be given. If you do not notify the park of your cancellation or do not arrive before 10am the day after your scheduled arrival date, your booking will be cancelled, and payment forfeited. Tarra Valley has the right to cancel bookings for a “no show”.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy:
- If the LGA in which Tarra Valley Caravan Park resides is forced into lockdown where you can only leave home for essential reasons and your arrival date is in the time frame the Government has forced the lockdown, you will receive a full refund.
- If the LGA in which Tarra Valley Caravan Park resides is not in lockdown and is able to operate as normal, our standard cancellation policies apply.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance especially for stays when extreme weather conditions may occur.
- In the event that you hear media coverage for extreme weather warnings, please remember we are not always effected.
- In the event of the CFA designating a catastrophic fire warning or severe flood watch warning for the time of your expected stay, management reserves the right to cancel all or part of your booking for your own safety. Monies paid will be held for a future booking to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the guest and management.
- Preferred site/cabin requests are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until check-in.
- After arrival – 100% of total price non refundable.
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice.
We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard, Direct deposit and Cash.
Please Note: 1.8% Surcharge applies to all credit card transactions.